Welcome to A Highland Blend. If you browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the following terms and conditions of use.
The terms ‘A Highland Blend’ ‘our’, ‘we’ or ‘Susan Barrie’ refers to the owner of this website. Our registered address is 2 Coronation Street, Wick, Caithness KW1 5LS. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following usage:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- A Highland Blend does not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of information displayed on this website. You, the user acknowledge that the site may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction of text, images or downloads from this site is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. A Highland Blend holds no responsibility for the content of any linked websites.
- You may choose to sign up to receive regular email communications from A Highland Blend. Your information is stored securely via a password protected drive and will not be used for other means other than communicating with you as per the sign up conditions. Your information will not be sold or distributed to third parties.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.